Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Article: April 2000 Interview with Hardcore Kennels

Article: Interview with Hardcore Kennels

Great, great interview Jack, this forum keeps getting better and better.

Cheers!

good read...

Nice! Look forward to more historical interviews as time permits! Nice to have a membership to an APBT that also functions like an online mag too

thanks again

Thanks fellas & glad you like the content.

We're still just a puppy in our growth so far ... but now we're starting to develop our adult teeth ... and within another year we should be quite the specimen

Cheers,

Jack

Great Read. Who did Nine Milli beat for her fourth?

Thanks & glad you liked it.

Milli beat Bline Kennels for #4 ... but I think you meant #5 ... and I do not recall who she beat for #5 as it was after the interview.

Jack

while i respect hardcores opinion to call bill a gossiper is not really accurate bill is a straight shooter and many ppl dont like that he tells the truth about the ppl in the game now is he perfect no and has he done some dirt ya and he will be the first to admit that. his philosophy is u do me wrong i do it right back. to call him a peddler is really not accurate nor fair. th man was a low key person when it came to his dogs as far as selling them and hardly sold dogs at all. now he did sell videos but they were very informative and like u always say jack there is no need to sell ur hard work for free, although he has done that many times

Glad you liked it