Thread: Article: INDIAN SONNY "Why Me?" -1986

Article: INDIAN SONNY "Why Me?" -1986

I read it twice I liked it so much. It was ahead of it's time imo. Fits right in with today's society. The hijacked plane comment really hit home. I always wondered how several hundred people sat in their seats with hijackers toting small knives on 9/11. Seems if I thought I was dying at their hand I'd go out my way and not theirs.

Honorable in all things nowadays is such a rarity, but I certainly appreciate it when I stumble up on it.

I've heard good and bad about Sonny, after reading this I know which I believe.

S_B

Good read sb. We're allowed to sign up to kill or die trying for this country ( fighting our battles at war) but not allowed to own this country's greatest breed. Lol they have us by the balls!

Just have to say they found the hijackers passport at ground zero It was the only thing! that servived. That was there only piece of evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by BRICKFACE View Post
    Nice old read
    Great point my friend, unfortunately this country and mo st of the worlkd has turned into a place where pussies and freaks are now role models. Courage and Righteousness are now frown upon. The gladiators that were once Idolize are now consider brutes and savages and the weak nerd who presses a button to kill hundreds if not thousands of people are now the heroes of today society. Sad but true, my God help us all.