Thread: Article: Cancer in Older Bitches

Article: Cancer in Older Bitches

This is very useful stuff!

Thank you. I hope it helps one of your valuable bitches live longer someday

I have in fact already used this method on an older bitch. Wasn't cancer, but it works great and it saves a great amount of money in vet costs.

Good deal!

so im curious........ i have a 6 year old male with a tumor growing on his chest, im not sure its his nipple or not....but even if its not..., would this method still be applied and effective?? what i mean by effective is the tumor falling off, i realize only time will tell if it comes back or not, i was just referring to the treatment method.....

how bout it jack?

No, you have to be able to completely cut off the blood supply in order for this to work.

I typically see the tumor under the skin instead of on the nipple as shown. But, I to DO NOT have them removed, as I believe it "opens" the flood gates!

This is great advise, and experience. I had a bitch who had the tumors for several years then one day when I checked on her she had chewed or eaten the tumor. It was completely gone. And it did not return for several months, so this makes perfect since to me.

Thank you. This also works for tumors inside the teats ... if they're far enough toward the end. If you can get a band around it, and below it, it will work.

However, I have had some cases where the tumor was too far in toward the dog's body to get a band around, so (yes) then I just leave it alone ... as it definitely opens the floodgates if you cut ...

Priceless!!
    This is lifesaving first hand experience.
    Thanks for sharing.