Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Article: The Cephalosporins

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Article: The Cephalosporins

Thanks for posting this! Very useful information! However, the tables, along with some of the text is cut off on the right hand side of the page.
    The best gamedog apparel on the net can be found here at:
    http://scratchindog.com/

Quote Originally Posted by scratchin dog View Post
    Thanks for posting this! Very useful information! However, the tables, along with some of the text is cut off on the right hand side of the page.
    Sure, there should be a slider that can handle that

Quote Originally Posted by CA Jack View Post
    Sure, there should be a slider that can handle that
    I don't see a slider for the tables anywhere on the page. Going down the right hand side of the page I see photos of recent breedings, along with recent blog posts etc. The tables are indented to the right, which is why I think they are being cut off by the breeding photos. Is there a way to collapse that info?

Quote Originally Posted by scratchin dog View Post
    I don't see a slider for the tables anywhere on the page. Going down the right hand side of the page I see photos of recent breedings, along with recent blog posts etc. The tables are indented to the right, which is why I think they are being cut off by the breeding photos. Is there a way to collapse that info?
    Are you using a phone?

I see the whole thing on my monitor, and on my laptop I see the slider.

Maybe it doesn't display with a phone

Edit: I just checked my phone; run your finger over the table and it will slide left/right when you do that

Quote Originally Posted by CA Jack View Post
    Are you using a phone?

I see the whole thing on my monitor, and on my laptop I see the slider.

Maybe it doesn't display with a phone

Edit: I just checked my phone; run your finger over the table and it will slide left/right when you do that

I am using my laptop, I haven't tried my phone yet. I am up to date with Firefox.

Edit: It works on my phone. Just tried it and I am able to slide the tables to read it.

Very nice. Will read soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Nut View Post
    Very nice. Will read soon.
    Hope you find it useful.

This is the second time I will say this you are so free with good information when I was coming up most dog men would never let you know what would work and what would not. The ones that did I found over the years of knowing them were men that really just liked the dogs, or maybe the ones that always kept secrets really did not know. It took a lot of time and money and mistakes to learn what you just posted for the fraternity. Yours in the Game Johnny Arsuffi

Quote Originally Posted by arsuffi@att.net View Post
    This is the second time I will say this you are so free with good information when I was coming up most dog men would never let you know what would work and what would not. The ones that did I found over the years of knowing them were men that really just liked the dogs, or maybe the ones that always kept secrets really did not know. It took a lot of time and money and mistakes to learn what you just posted for the fraternity. Yours in the Game Johnny Arsuffi
    Hi. I appreciate what you had to say.

I not only love dogs, I guess I just have this "Rainman-like" disease where I am always wanting to quantify and classify everything

Almost immediately as a dogman, I realized how important medical knowledge was, and so I tried to gather and amass everything I could on the subject.

Essentially, when someone "doesn't know" what to use, nor when to use it, they are powerless as dogment when things get serious ... whereas, by contrast, when you know what to use, and when to use it, you are EMpowered as a dogman.

And, even in the instances where medical matters require veterinary consultation, if you take the time to read/learn/educate yourself, you can have more intelligent conversations with your vet, UNDERSTAND what he's telling you, and thereby gain even greater knowledge "the next time" something like that happens ... not to mention you can add another drug to your list of options

Cheers,

Jack

PS: You will find that most dogmen really don't know much of anything. They "repeat what they heard," rather than actually conduct, classify, and save their own research. I have always bookmarked great articles/useful information, tried to understand what I read, and organized it in a usable way for myself as a dogman. I share the information because THESE DOGS are my primary passion, not worrying about "who knows what I know." People like yourself, who actually love the dogs also, are the only ones who will bother to read and save this much information anyway