Thread: Article: Introduction to Feeding Raw

Article: Introduction to Feeding Raw

what your relaying is so true i have been feeding like this for years. people always comment on how good my dogs look and how healthy they look without being over weight. your well educated on the facts.

Thank you and glad you're feeding raw ... your bulldogs are too

Quote Originally Posted by leslie griffie View Post
    what your relaying is so true i have been feeding like this for years. people always comment on how good my dogs look and how healthy they look without being over weight. your well educated on the facts.
    Well hello there Les! Your friends south of ya, who saw you at Jerry's party and then Steve's! Glad to see you here, lots of great info I'm sure you will enjoy!

S_B

hey guys glad to see some one else i know. yes good info i got the pit bull bible i had it before but gave it away when i got out .going to breed the queen as soon as she comes in season she healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by leslie griffie View Post
    hey guys glad to see some one else i know. yes good info i got the pit bull bible i had it before but gave it away when i got out .going to breed the queen as soon as she comes in season she healthy.
    Right on my friend, I might have to get one of those from ya! Good luck I heard all good thing about that one!

S_B