I'm ordering today!!!
Your won't be disapointed.
Bump up for a good product at a great price!
They changed their web site so here is the new link --
http://dakotalinenares.myshopify.com...kan-salmon-oil
I have been buying it since I saw this thread and it is excellent quality oil at a low price.
You can't beat a gallon of Alaska wild Salmon oil for $27.95...
Are yall still using this stuff and with good success?
"Anything posted or linked to this account shall be viewed as entertainment purposes only"
In the winter time with dogs not in keep. It is a great calorie adder and it is a good winter time supplement.
I avoid fish products when working a dog really hard.
EWO
Thanx
"Anything posted or linked to this account shall be viewed as entertainment purposes only"
Just ordered two gallons thanks man!
I bought a gallon a couple months ago. It's good oil, I keep it refrigerated and work out of a 500ml water bottle as to keep it from spoiling.