-
Re: eating puppies
I don't know how true this is, but I'll repeat it here because it could possibly bear repeating. I have talked to three different people that, at one time or another, have had females that would eat pups. Each one of them said that when they supplemented the mothers with calcium during the pregnancy and during whelping, she didn't eat any pups.
I personally have never owned a female that has done such a thing, so I can't say for sure that it works. All I can do is repeat what I was told. Maybe someone will stir up the desire to research it to see if there's any truth to it or possibly try it and leave us with the results.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules