Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Won't let me add sire.

  1. #1

    Won't let me add sire.

    I have been trying to change the sire of AGK's Daisy to Wests King Titus the Great (A dog I personally added to the database myself)
    It won't find the name when I do a search for king Titus, but I can see on the home screen that it is created pedigree. The dogs id# is 99766.
    Why can I add it as Daisys Sire?

  2. #2
    Brickface?

    Anyone?

    This aint rocket surgery, it's simple pedigree building for gods sake.

    Why won't it allow me to put West's King Titus as the sire to my dog? Titus comes up in a search here so there's no reason why I shouldn't be able to add him as her sire. He don't come up under the sire tab when I type his name.

    What happened to this place.... SMH.

  3. #3
    Also, I see a few other peds I made have (fix) in front of their names.
    What is it that needs fixed on them?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •