CIRE'S SONNY
    DTOWN'S JUSTICE JR.
  • Bulldogs For Sale

MIKE'S PITS' D
    CLOSING TIME'S GRYPHOCERATOPS
    GLANDS' REDGIRL
    RING OF FIRE'S HOOLIGAN
    RING OF FIRE'S OUTLAW
  • Private Articles (Subscribed Members Only)

Welcome to
    ... read more
  • How to Add Bulldogs Properly

Click the bottom-right corner of the video first to expand to full-size.

Comments 16 Comments
      BRICKFACE -
      ***Video has been updated***
      ceasar -
      Tried to watch this video, but there's no sound.
      Pbk -
      No sound in video
      BRICKFACE -
      There is no sound. It's a watch...then point and click tutorial
      Frank43 -
      Is there reason why the peds I enter have a question mark where I have an apostrophe and can’t be searched for but are found on my pedigree page?
      BRICKFACE -
      Quote Originally Posted by Frank43 View Post
      Is there reason why the peds I enter have a question mark where I have an apostrophe and can’t be searched for but are found on my pedigree page?
      http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum...ght=Apostrophe
      oldimperiumkennels -
      How can i delete a pedigree i done?
      BRICKFACE -
      Quote Originally Posted by oldimperiumkennels View Post
      How can i delete a pedigree i done?
      http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum...TING-OR-FIXING

Only I can delete them. Add them here. Most all help you can find in the ***MODERATOR ASSISTANCE*** forum
      oldimperiumkennels -
      Ok,thanks for help.
      Already post the links to delete.
      oldimperiumkennels -
      Brickface why dont exist a page with the rules?Explain everthing? I'am blocked from thursday,today is sunday,you came here every day,why paid users cannot contact the owner of the site?
      Why you dont explain why i was blocked, when the block finish,how many days that one user is blocked?
      This seems have alots of rules ,but is impossible read the rules, if i had acess to my pedigrees, i already fix them,but is impossible fix them if i dont have acess to my pedigrees
      I think this is not the way to treat new users..
      You are very profissional with the pedigrees, but seems that is not happen when in costumer service..
      This is not a free service,is a paid service and the persons must have acess to his pedigrees...
      exist rules, must have to exist a page to see the rules,and hiw work blocks and everything..
      Waiting for talk with you,to resolve this..
      BRICKFACE -
      Brickface why dont exist a page with the rules?Explain everthing? I'am blocked from thursday,today is sunday,you came here every day,why paid users cannot contact the owner of the site?
      Why you dont explain why i was blocked, when the block finish,how many days that one user is blocked?
      This seems have alots of rules ,but is impossible read the rules, if i had acess to my pedigrees, i already fix them,but is impossible fix them if i dont have acess to my pedigrees
      I think this is not the way to treat new users..
      You are very profissional with the pedigrees, but seems that is not happen when in costumer service..
      This is not a free service,is a paid service and the persons must have acess to his pedigrees...
      exist rules, must have to exist a page to see the rules,and hiw work blocks and everything..
      Waiting for talk with you,to resolve this..
      Why? it does exist. It's the very first welcome PRIVATE MESSAGE that is sent to every subscriber when they join this site from me. Also that is why I created the ***Moderator Assistance*** forum so you guys can find an easy place to seek help. If you read the rules you would also know that you can be banned for not following them.
      oldimperiumkennels -
      Ok, i already seen ***moderator assistence*** page, but i dont understand how work suspend user, how the system works...
      When you give acess again to edit my pedigrees i can fix them, i put 2 duplicated peds,if is reason to restrite user ,i think it must have to be write in the rules,more easy to understand...
      BRICKFACE -
      Ok, i already seen ***moderator assistence*** page, but i dont understand how work suspend user, how the system works...
      When you give acess again to edit my pedigrees i can fix them, i put 2 duplicated peds,if is reason to restrite user ,i think it must have to be write in the rules,more easy to understand...
      I suspended people to make them slowdown and usually lift the suspension once the person understands why, that is usually when they message me. Most of your peds look good except the Villa Liberty stuff. Change it to Villa Liberty's not Villa Liberty and I think that will resolve the issues with your peds.
      Bjb -
      What if my dogs damn and sire isn’t recognized on here but they have a pedigree on onlinepediree.com how am I supposed to add them ?
      apeman -
      Quote Originally Posted by Bjb View Post
      What if my dogs damn and sire isn’t recognized on here but they have a pedigree on onlinepediree.com how am I supposed to add them ?
      DM a moderator and include a pedsonline link to your dog.